Are Headaches Taking Your Life Hostage and Preventing You From Living to Your Fullest Potential?
Are you tired of being given the run around by doctors who tell you that your headaches or migraines are psychological or that they have no cause that can be treated?
Are you sick of calling in sick because you woke up with a headache so bad that you can barely think or see straight?
Do you avoid socializing because that often means the bright lights and noises that might trigger a painful headache that could last for days?
Do you put off sex because your head hurts too much to ever be “in the mood?”
Do you want to throw away those expensive addicting prescriptions and over the counter medications that do things like destroy your stomach lining and make you’re sleepy and find other options for treating your headache?
Then you need to read-
In Naturally Cure Your Headaches you get to “know the enemy” through my in depth, yet concise discussions of such topics as –
- How the World Health Organization and most medical professionals classify headaches
- What is a tension headache?
- What defines a migraine?
- What does the trigeminal nerve have to do with persistent headaches?
- How your headaches can be caused by insidious little known conditions such as trigeminal autonomic cephalagias and heicrania continua
- The exact difference between a primary and secondary headache
- The fourteen different types of secondary heaches that are the result of infections, head injuries or the administration or withdrawal of pain medications
- The differences between the symptoms of episodic and chronic headaches
- What type of headache is characterized by pain that makes it feel like your head is trapped in a vice!
- The number of days in a row that you have to experience a headache before the medical community will diagnose it as being chronic
- The average number of days that you can expect to suffer from a migraine
- The different types of olfactory (smells), visual and aural perceptions that can be a warning that you are about to experience a migraine headache
- The role that malfunctions in the transport of potassium and calcium ions in the brain might play in the development of migraines
- How excessive yawning might be a symptom of migraines
- The role that “shadow pain” plays in predicting attacks for people who suffer from cluster headaches
- What type of headache you likely have if you feel like you have a “red hot poker stuck in your eye”
- The type of headache that is considered to be the most painful kind to have at all
- The type of headache you are likely to have if you feel pain around your temples
- The role that eye or ear problems can play in chronic headaches
- All about a new category of headache called the NDPH (new persistent daily headache) that has been added as a pain type by the World Health Organization in 2019
- At what point will doctors consider running an MRI scan to rule out potential problems before arriving at a diagnosis