Have You Ever Thought About Learning The Art Of Self-Defense? Discover The World Of MMA!
Never Before Revealed Information!
Just know that karate is not the only way to defend yourself. Not that there is anything wrong with karate. It’s just that when it comes to protecting yourself, there is more than one way to skin a cat.
There is jujitsu, which is another art of self-defense. Jujitsu has been around for many years and is considered to be one of the most ancient martial arts forms of self-defense. Jujitsu is done in different ways. This self-defense method is based on different techniques, such as strikes, throws and locks. Jujitsu was not always used by the public. At one time, it was used for men in armor.
In this guide, Mixed Martial Arts The Basics of Jujitsu & MMA, you will discover:
- Four methods of combat that are used in jujitsu
- What kind of actions go along with the methods
- Kata competitions
- Five main sectors of the arts of jujitsu training and what they stand for
After you get this guide, you will learn the basics of how you can defend yourself and about competitions that use jujitsu techniques and methods. They are not by any means moves that you can learn overnight. It takes practice and time to get them right. Getting this guide can help you to master what it takes to protect yourself from the opponent.
In this report, you will also discover the following:
Jujitsu is also used as a mental and physical tool to help you gain self-confidence. It is not just for attacking your opponent and defending yourself. You will be able to gain discipline and strength just by implementing these techniques and methods.
This guide will also teach you:
- Four techniques used in jujitsu
- Why strangulation is used in jujitsu
- What are sweeps and escapes
- Twelve principles of striking and what they stand for
- The meaning of a throw
- Five types of throws
- How the biting, gouging, poking and grasping techniques are used in jujitsu
- The meaning of atemi
- What a takedown is
- What the rolling technique is
- What the arm bar technique is
- What the wrist lock technique is
- Difference of grappling styles
These subjects don’t even come close to what all is in this guide. In fact, if you get it now, you will be able to find out what else you will be able to learn. So don’t delay, if you want to learn how to defend yourself, get this guide now!